- Official addresses from international leaders in health promotion
- Keynote speaker Zsuzsanna Jakab, Regional Director, WHO’s European Office
- Roundtable on Governance for Health featuring Canadian and International representatives
- Panel on the New Leadership for Health Promotion
- The development of the PEI Declaration 1
- Reception and official dinner to celebrate a major contributor to health promotion
Final Program now available!
Concurrent Sessions – Themes and Topic Areas
The 6th Global Forum is offering five concurrent sessions each day with themes which reflect the 5 strategies of the Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion2. Topic areas are grouped according to themes and address the many issues requiring multiple strategies to promote health and sustainable development. Sessions will include a presentation and interactive working session that will provide input to the PEI Declaration.
1– The PEI Declaration will be submitted to the World Health Organization in advance of the 9th Global Conference on Health Promotion in Shanghai, China, in November 2016.