Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the Ottawa Charter
- Have you worked in a program or project that brings the Ottawa Charter to life?
- Have you developed an innovative policy to promote the health of your community or workplace?
- Have you seen positive results that you would like to share with others?
Share your community or organization’s program, project, or policy through a video to be featured at the 6th Global Forum on Health Promotion.
Ten videos will be featured on site during proceedings of the 6th Global Forum on Health Promotion. These videos will highlight innovative health promotion practices and projects from across Canada and throughout the rest of the world. A selection of local, national and international videos will be chosen from submissions. The Global Forum is known for uniting community and government leaders, policy makers, researchers and practitioners from around the world – so this is a great opportunity to share your project or policy to a captive, international audience.
Videos may be in French or English (or another language if English subtitles are provided). We are seeking submissions from community groups, practitioners, researchers, educators, policy makers, students and more.
APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINES:
Applicants must complete an online application form and provide a link to the video (on Youtube or Vimeo). The online application can be completed here: http://fluidsurveys.com/s/global-forum-videos/ Videos must be no more than 15 minutes long. The deadline for applications is Monday, August 29, 2016.
A panel of reviewers will select projects that:
- demonstrate connection to and application of the Ottawa Charter
- relate to the theme of health promotion and sustainability;
- are innovative and demonstrate promising collaborative practices, policies or research
Selections will be made by September 5, 2016. Successful applicants will be notified via email. For questions regarding the call for videos, e-mail us at email@example.com or call +1-902-894-3399.